We will contact you shortly.
1. We value the word of God, we believe it has the final authority on spiritual matters.
2. We value intimate, personal relationships with the living God. Our spirited worship, fervent prayer and openness to spiritual gifts are a reflection of our deep genuine, spiritual intimate walk with God.
3. We value lost people, Gods purpose in coming to the earth was to seek and save the lost. Lost people matter God, lost people matter to us, our primary purpose as a church is to share the good news of Jesus Christ with our family, friend, community and world at large.
4. We value personal and spiritual growth at Zion Apostolic healing and deliverance church of Jesus Christ ministry, we place a priority upon helping people reach their fullest potential as leaders. We devote time and energy as a church to developing leaders for the kingdom of God, our community and the world.
5. We value the family, in a society that has witnessed the breakdown of the traditional family unit, we place a strong emphasis on nurturing and strengthening families. Whether you are part of a traditional or single-parent household, part of a blended family or you are a single or divorced adult Z.A.H.D.M is committed to your spiritual growth.